twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Applying for a Loan?

I am 18 and I have a job working at PetsMart. I need 7000 dollars for a personal thing.....Is it possible for me to get this loan from Commerce bank. I know nothing about financing or anything like that so could someone please explain this stuff to me?



Applying for a Loan?

commerce won't look at you unless you have a good credit score and collateral. i went to citifinancial i got 7500 and my credit score wasn't all that great it wasn't bad it was around 620 or so. don't be stupid though make sure if you go there you get insurance they are offering you and the interest rate is pretty high mine is 29.9% but the good news is they just put it on top of the loan amount they dont add it every month plus its like a 5 year loan or something like that. try it it helped me so much. good luck



Applying for a Loan?

hmmm, check your options with NHBS, Inc



they have a flexible program for loans



Applying for a Loan?

hello my name is mrs kate carr,i read your mesage on yahooanswer and i dicided to lend you my advise.i want you to be care ful of scam lender in the internet they will tell you that they want to give you loan and you will pay for upfront fee and at the end your loan fund will not reflect in your account,i have been scammed $6600 until a friend of my direct me to Mr Wilson thank GOD that Mr wilson was a register lende,today i am happy with my family in derby shire UK. you can contact him via jsmithfirms@gmail.com he is a nice man i think he can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment