twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Does anyone know of a studen loan that doesn't go through the school?

I had gotten a student loan a few years ago where they sent the check to me. Now my school is telling me I have to get all loans through them and they are giving me the run around. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good school loans I could apply for online that do not require me to go through the school. I've already done my FAFSA.



Does anyone know of a studen loan that doesn't go through the school?

Check on some Plus Loans. they are real easy.. and if you under 24, and living at home, get your parents to help, if they go through Wells Fargo to try and get a loan, and get denied i believe the goverment will then declare you and independant and give you tuition money for schooling

No comments:

Post a Comment