twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

To Donald E: Could you please tell me how you applied for VA loan without your wife in it?

Did you apply as single. My husband is qualified without me. My score is pulling him down. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.



To Donald E: Could you please tell me how you applied for VA loan without your wife in it?

I am not Donald E but I am a Loan Officer who does VA loans. You can do any mortgage loan without the spouse on it as long as the borrower qualifies income %26amp; credit wise without the spouse. It is disclosed that you are married %26amp; in a marital rights state the spouse will have to sign some papers at closing. The person applying for the VA loan must be the vet. I have done many applications for husband %26amp; wife %26amp; then have to remove one to get it approved.



Your Loan Officer should know this %26amp; if not, find a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment