twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am searching for a loan. but unfortunately I have a bit of bad credit and i understand the bank ar

but i applied for a loan last week with this company who wants 鎷?0 upfront fee but i am unsure about paying it.. but is there anywhere where I could apply for a loan that will except people with a bit of bad credit history ??



has anyone else found somewhere where they will except people with bad credit history ??



please help



I am searching for a loan. but unfortunately I have a bit of bad credit and i understand the bank are careful?

join a credit union



I am searching for a loan. but unfortunately I have a bit of bad credit and i understand the bank are careful?

why would they? You have to first build your credit up. It takes work. You will have to get a credit card that you have to send money to before you can use it. Make regular payments. Bad credit is caused by 2 reasons, bad luck or lazy. If it's bad luck, maybe you can explain it to a loan officer but if you just suck, you aren't getting any with out paying outrageous interest.



I am searching for a loan. but unfortunately I have a bit of bad credit and i understand the bank are careful?

Hello,



This is Mr Chris Peters.I am a loan leder who give out loan at low interest rate of 3% to 5%.Are you financially down?Do you need help to pay your bills?If yes,contact me today for your loan at consultingpeters@consultant.com or consultingpeters@myway.com.If you have contacted me before you are now to contact me via my new email address.I will be ready to help you regarding this as i am ready to work with you if you are a honest person.When you are contacting me plkease do include the amout of loan you need and the duration you need the loan for so that i can frward to you my loan terms and condition.I will be expecting your mail soon.Thank you



consultingpeters@consultant.com



consultingpeters@myway.com



I am searching for a loan. but unfortunately I have a bit of bad credit and i understand the bank are careful?

Yes bad credit can be accepted with certain compensating factors. Do you have good income, job stability. Any good account you have never paid late? Has your rent been paid timely the past 12-24 months. Will you be putting a good down payment? It really depends on how bad it is. Do you know your credit score? Most good loan consultants should be able to save your time %26amp; money by telling you up fornt if they belive they can help you or not. But yes it is possible to get a loan with bad credit.



I am searching for a loan. but unfortunately I have a bit of bad credit and i understand the bank are careful?

I know a lot about credit and debt in the US, but in the UK there are different laws.



Generally, though, you shouldn't have to pay to get a loan (you pay enough through the interest rate, and if your credit is poor, your interest rate is even higher). I'd avoid any place or anyone who says you have to pay up front (especially 50 pounds!) for a loan.



Does the UK have credit unions? Usually they have better terms and conditions for loans.



Try going into several banks in your area, tell them your situation and ask what advice they can give. Ask what you can do to get the loan and improve your credit score.



Also, I don't know if there are companies in the UK who can help you clear up the bad notices on your credit report. In the US there are many who claim to be able to do that, but very few reputable ones who won't rip you off.



In the future, be proactive in protecting your credit and improving your credit score. It'll save you a LTO of time, effort, and money.



I am searching for a loan. but unfortunately I have a bit of bad credit and i understand the bank are careful?

%26quot;If you are worried about your poor credit history then you will not get any credit. There are many lenders who provide loans to people whose credit record is bad, but at a higher interest rate. You can get bad credit loans from some lenders quickly and easily.



Before you apply for a bad credit loan, there are some points you should first take into account. The only eligibility for the bad credit loan is poor credit history. To increase your credit score, ensure that the details of your loans are sent to major credit bureaus. %26quot;

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from
    Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I
    decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I
    confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I
    applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I
    advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to
    apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere
    loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson
    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete