twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

Can I change the loan payment amount?

I took out about $5,000 in a CIT loan, I was paying $150 a month for 48 months, perfect amount for me. Well i added an additional $800 and now my payments are $200, which unfortantly will not work for me. Am I allowed to actually call and negogiate a payment plan according to my financial stipulations although this is the one I applied for?



Can I change the loan payment amount?

Yes, certainly! You can always call your creditors to negotiate more favorable payments terms. Keep in mind that the creditor is not obligated to make changes. It never hurts to ask.



WARNING: Before accepting any changes to your terms, be sure you fully understand the impact of those changes; they could be far worse in the long term.



Can I change the loan payment amount?

Beware of advance fees, Transfer, Tax and Insurrance fees. I got my Business loan from Perfect Loan House. I was Approved a loan of $21,000.00 within 4 working days at a very affordable interest rate. I advice you go there for your loan. Business email: Perfect_loanhouse@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment