twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

Will this help me get a boat loan?

I have pretty bad credit and I was wanting to finance a boat. I know if I went straight into a place and applied for a loan i would get denied, but I have $2500 to put down on a $5000 boat. Are my chances better, awesome, or does it not matter. Thanks



Will this help me get a boat loan?

In most cases that would NOT be very hard to get. But it depends just how bad your credit is, and what your income is. A 2500 loan on a boat should not overaly hard to get. Especially when they will see that you are puting half down .But it is very hard to tell without knowing more info.



Will this help me get a boat loan?

You might be able to get financing done with that kind of down payment but your interest rate will be high since your credit score isnt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment