twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

Can I get a home loan.?

I am in Australia, I have one default for a Telephone bill of $192 which is now paid. I have owned a house before when I was 19, sold the house and paid out the loan 2 years ago. I have no debt or credit cards, I nett. $1076 per week.



I dont want to apply for a loan and get rejected and then make my credit rating look worse.



Please tell me what you think. How much deposit would I need?



Can I get a home loan.?

# Don閳ユ獩 pay for the promise of a loan. It閳ユ獨 illegal for companies doing business by phone in the U.S. to promise you a loan and ask you to pay for it before they deliver. Requiring advance fees for loans also is illegal in Canada.



# Ignore any ad 閳?or hang up on any caller 閳?that guarantees a loan in exchange for a fee in advance.



# Remember that legitimate lenders never guarantee or say that you will receive a loan before you apply, or before they have checked out your credit status or contacted your references, especially if you have bad credit or no credit record.



# Don閳ユ獩 give your credit card, bank account, or Social Security number on the telephone, by fax, or via the Internet unless you are familiar with the company and know why the information is necessary.



# Don閳ユ獩 make a payment to an individual for a loan; no legitimate lending organization would make such a request.



# Don閳ユ獩 wire money or send money orders for a loan through Western Union or similar companies. You have little recourse if there閳ユ獨 a problem with a wire transaction. Legitimate lenders don閳ユ獩 pressure you to wire funds.



Can I get a home loan.?

Well don't be in hurry to contact the answers given to you, some of them are not genuine. I have dealt with m,most of them but they end up not doing what they say they can do. But to advice you i once had bad credit and needed a huge loan i was reffed by my brother in the u k to Mr smith and he helped me and gave me some financial advice on how to manage my bad credit.



you can contact him with cartasmith0000@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment