twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there a way to find out how much financial aid I'd get at a school before I apply to the sch

embarrassing to apply, get accepted, then back out because I can't pay. I already know I have an EFC of 0, and I can't get any loans outside of the federal ones because I don't have a cosigner and I haven't turned 18 yet.



Is there a way to find out how much financial aid I'd get at a school before I apply to the school? It's

No, but they offer you financial aid when they tell you that you've been accepted. But you know how much you are getting before you have to decide if you're going to the school or not. It's definitely common for people to base their decision on how much financial aid a school offers them, so there's no need to be embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment