twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone ever gotten a loan from overgate lending & trust? are they legit?

I applied for a loan and they are requiring I send $2,000.00 for a loan of $45,000.00. That doesnt sit right with me. Can anyone reccommend a fiancial institution which is legit for personal loans?



Has anyone ever gotten a loan from overgate lending %26amp; trust? are they legit?

if they are giveing you a loan, why are you given them money first? sounds like a con to me. stay away from that



Has anyone ever gotten a loan from overgate lending %26amp; trust? are they legit?

Hi.



I am corrine and i saw your question about needing a loan,In the internet they are alot of scams out there.I decided to answer your question to prevent you being scammed.



I got a loan of $150,000 from an agency online and i was lucky not be scammed.



Contact them at email:richards_loan_agency@yahoo.com,The... interest rate of 0.2% is simply great.



Corrine

No comments:

Post a Comment