twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

I need a loan but i have below aver. credit and are overextended. Any suggestion.?

I make about 100,000 a year but my taxes show i make 30,000 so when i apply for a loan and already owe on several credit cards they say i am overextended already. Can anyone help?



I need a loan but i have below aver. credit and are overextended. Any suggestion.?

There is a bank I went thru to repair my credit it was orchard bank, they lended me 500.00 but there was a catch...... I had to make a 200.00 deposit. After 6 months with good payment history they extended my credit with a 1000.00 limit.



I need a loan but i have below aver. credit and are overextended. Any suggestion.?

truly a tough one



i would try http://www.wesayes.com they seem to have good solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment