twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do you apply for an apartment?

I am going to college in a city too far away to drive to from home next fall, so I need an apartment. I will have to pay for it with loan money but I haven't yet applied for a loan. How do you apply? Just walk in the apartments and someone will be at a front desk, or do I need to call, or what do I do? Is it different for every apartment or are there general steps to take for all of them... and can I just walk in and inquire now or do I have to wait for my loan money to come in?



How do you apply for an apartment?

If it's an apartment complex, they should have an office where you can go in or call and ask what they have available and how much the rent is. Since it is a college town, there are probably a lot of rentals near the school. Look in a local newspaper. You can inquire now even though you don't have the loan money but no one will hold an apartment without a deposit. If you aren't going to school until the fall semester then call and inquire now and then around the middle to end of July drive there and start looking at the apartments available.

No comments:

Post a Comment