twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

I recently applied for a loan through a company called financial alliance. Is it a scam???

There website is http://www.fallianceco.com/. I needed a loan for 5000.00. They gave me 3 options to secure my loan 1) something as collateral. like car but I don't have. 2) a cosigner that has some kinda collateral. i dont have either or the 3) was to put 600.00 up front to secure and after 6 months of steady payments I would get it back. I was thinking of doing this however I even told them I only had half and they said they would work with me if I could send the rest as soon as I recieve my loan. I even checked them out on BBB. And they are on there but just recently since 02/2008 but I want more information. I need to know if they are really legit. If not. Can someone show me where Ioan asap. I have a disabled daughter and need a medical concern taken care of ASAP. Please anyone help.



I recently applied for a loan through a company called financial alliance. Is it a scam???

I am no gonna say I am one hundred sure about it.Besides it really depends on the personal feelings.



SO it would better for you to find yourself.Here is a good resource.http://loan.online-supporthome.info/payd...



I recently applied for a loan through a company called financial alliance. Is it a scam???

I wouldn't say it's scam. It's just EXPENSIVE. They are set up to soak people who are desperate for cash and can't get credit from normal lenders.



Have you considered negotiating a payment plan directly with the health care provider? Many are understanding and some don't even charge you interest as long as your payments are coming in as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment